500$ 500$ 500$ 500$ 500$ 500$

Haha Yea I kind of got myself a job!!! So happy don tell you guys 1st what job but you guys can be sure NOT DUCK!!! LOls!!!! WA nowadays chat with a lot of online friends lor wa so great get to know them but sian know what is all guys!!! Haix!!!
XIYUN don tell anyone about the job 1st leh okay!!! Same goes to Yong Liang!!!
Lots of blog not blog yet I know but haix ya very the sian leh!!!
Knowing that my English not very good like grand asshole blogging I know that!!! Lol!!!

I NEED 500$ NOW NEED TO PAY FOR SOMETHING ALSO CAN’T TELL!!! Haha LOls

Btw about the job I kind of working but haven start yet a bit scare lor
You must:
Like kids
Be a child at heart
When you chat must be cute cute one omg sometimes I think I hard lor!!!
Something like Honey of a Career!!!
Donno what to say but will try my very best!!!!

No comments: