3 in one...........

3feb;
WOW now watching Prison Break damn cool cause I still at Season 1 Episode 1 power right haha….. Walao thanks to Yao Zhong tell me the website for English movie and tv show…. But wa sian tmr got school at 9am need wake up early but I still one to watch leh cause whenever I watch those show or drama online one right I can’t stop watching them till I really have to stop I will keep watching it one lor haha…don need sleep also can one haha……
After Prison Break, next will be “Heroes”, “Smallville”, “OC, The”, more & more…HAHA LOL
7feb;
Wa saw back this blog forgot to publish out sian haha but never mind
Btw Prison Break me now in Season 2 Episode 4 YEA fast right haha

Haha CNY is like so weird….. Donno why but is just VERY WEIRD……..

8feb
Prison Break, Season 2 Episode 12 now leh yea…….btw damn nice lor

No comments: