My Target!!! 12 January 2008

Argh…..

MY NEW LIFE!!!
My target for this 2 year is ite GPA all get at least 3.5
CCA badminton point some thing like GPA also must at least get 0.2
Then O’level Math donno can get in or not cause they need at least a grade 3 in GCE N (T) examination and pass the qualifying test, then my math only got grade4 HAIX “cry out loud” hope can register lor never mind if I’m alone now hope can get in only lor please “LIM CHOON GWEE, WARREN the coordinator” cause I’ll do my very best one!!!! if can apply in I’ll pass by at least grade2 or 3….

After ITE if graduates with GPA of 3.5 and above, I’ll apply for progression to the first year of a related diploma course at the poly
No no no not if, is MUST graduate with 3.5 and above…….

BTW 2nd year of my ite taking (Lighting & Sound)……

Sorry to my parent I should have done well in my N’level but…..SORRY……. I did regret about it but I know that’s too late…… Ya is like this song “Apologize by Onerepublic” is too late to apologize!!! i will do my best from now on!!!!

Sorry设法做de my very best in my N'level
我very后悔........
但从现在我hui change我的attitude in studies…
Just give me sometime......

No comments: