Styles!!! by Lincoln KJ!!!

Man Fashion
Hmm felt like doing some fashion stuff… Hope you guys will like it!!!
Cos I think now a days people with those skinny jeans so very sian lor!!!

Me myself like wearing shorts NO long pants or jeans!!!
And with some accessories but I don buy a lot of them!!!

Styles: Smart Casual

Carolyn Massey Funnel- Neck-tee (Topman)

Black Striped Tailored Shorts (Topman) sorry donno the black shorts photo den use white shorts one!!! but is sill the same!!!


Blue 2 Arrow Necklaces (Topman)

Red Flat Rectangle Ring (Topman)

Buoyant Suede colour “tan” (Pedro)

Yipun Man undergear (Newurbanmale.com)

Roy Traveler (Fossil)

(Fossil) Sunglasses donno its name but is damn nice…

BOSS IN MOTION (Hugo Boss)

Hairstyles


With all this stuff you’ll look damn COOL to others!!!
Btw I think this style must go with a bit longer short hairstyle!!! Some thing like the guy photo… And you'll look like some rich guys!!!

1 comment:

Alina Parker said...

Undergear

This is my fun blog about muscular hunk in underwear
please add my blog in your blog roll

if you have any photos that you want to appear on this blog.
send me at "onnetman(at)gmail-dot-com"