Big blog!!! hehe ^_^

OMG I can’t wait till that day!!! 1st April, April fools day!!!
And March 31st OMG…

Btw starting to hate O’level math lesson & the teacher!!! Suck they don ever know how to teach!!! Bullshit!!!

When is the outing with NY0801R outing friends???
Please don tell me that is on March 31st lor!!!
But go out leh need money also lor need a job now right in this sec now!!!
WTH haix!!!

Holidays sian study also sian what to do!!!
Why all stay so far away haix if not free then free boring can go near by play bball, chat and talk cock!!! Haix!!!

Hmm also nothing to wear for the next outing trip leh how???

Maybe can ask them that outing trip to:
Zoo!!!
Bird Park!!!
Sentosa!!!
More & more…
Lots of place to go together!!!

Hehe siao leh keep thinking of going out!!! Haix!!!
Very boring lor at home!!! Haix!!! WTH WTF!!! Haha Lols
Use com so what big meh!!!
Play long also sian!!!

What to do anyone tell me please!!!
I can’t sleep well!!!
Bored of eating!!!
Lazy & tried of breathing!!!
How to save me from myself!!!
Help Guys!!!

No comments: