The sadness!!!

The leap years have gone that mean we have to wait for another 4 years!!! Haha!!!
Oh sian lor me still haven watch the leap years yet!!
Tomorrow going watch L change the world sian now a bit don feel like watching it leh ‘cos is like old movie le lor!! They still one to watch it haix!!!
I was thinking of changing to “10’000 BC”, “the leap years” or “rule #1” lor donno they one or not???

Oh btw me now watching the heroes!!! Now at Season 2 Episodes 3
WOW it was so damn nice damn cool lor!!! Haha LOL then I was like have some stupid thoughts of having all their power!!! Haha damn stupid lame right haha!!!

Never went school today ‘cos is like I really don have the mood to study today I was like so blank and was annoyed by something weird and I’m pissed off by something that I can’t tell and they still don!!!
I told god that please give me a peace mind to study that will not get me irritated easily

I NEED MONEY NOW!!!
I really need lots & lots of money!!!
With lots & lots of zero in it!!!

Asking you all what’s the true meaning of FRINENDS??? PLEASE anyone tell me!!!

No comments: