ALL IN ONE HAHA!!!!!

Hmm blogging what to blog want to blog about going out with hyper outing friends but can’t really remember about it but just know that we all was so damn hyper high the madness of us came out when ever we are out together!!! LOL
So I say it was fun to be with them!!!

Ohya finding jobs now!!! They wanted to work at NYNY but me don like to work for F&B things… I only like fashion!!! So now waiting for “Crocs” Monday going for interview try cos I now only send by email that’s why!!! Hope can work lor!!! Need LOTS & LOTS of money!!!

Ohohoh!!! Erm the Good Friday went to AMK hub as we looking jobs
Then went to Singapore EXPO hall 1 for the City Harvest Easter Stories “innovation 2008” life blogging technology “iMing” it’s lame but kind of nice la!!! Haha!!!
Outing with Jenavie & Jacky…. Haix we keep forgetting to take photos lor sian!!!

There is still a lot to blog but some of it really can’t remember haha!!! OMG haha
Monday going with HSS friends back to Henderson!!!
Den meeting Jenavie, Jacky, Xindi!!! Going to be fun again!!! Haha!!!

Oh guys if your are bored go check out http://www.viwawa.com/ to play Mahjong, Dai Di so & so den Must ADD me “Lincoln_kj” then then MUST Vote my wawa 5Star ar!!! If let me know you vote my less then 5star i'll punch you when ever I see you!!! Haha LOL

Still got what ar??? Aiya never mind la end here 1st hehe ^_^

No comments: