Very High mood today....27 December 2007

Yea!! Yong Liang going with us today…
Meeting him and Zhen Wei about 3.30pm should be meet 5pm at Vivo de, then they say too late cause Xi Yun end her work at 5 ma then come meet us watch movie and dinner….
Vivo city again haix……sian lor went there to many time le till is like my 2nd home lor …haha you ask me which shop at where at where I also know very well….

About 12.20AM suddenly Xi Yun in MSN ask me whether my stead XuMin izzit!!!! No la she is my old classmate in primary school….donno what she is thinking asking of!!! Haha……

Haix….. What to do now??? Boring……
Waiting for time to fly…….

Online last min change with Zhen Wei now meet at Plaza Sing (PS) at 3pm meet more early cause got more shop to shop so need more time!!!! Haha…….
Haix I know why leh why he one to meet there!!! Cause he going there to play the arcade basketball game!!! Siao one lor cause is like S$1 each game you get nothing but just the score…. Haix…. Told him so many time save up the money $1 $1 save up……… 36 $1 you can get a topman T-shirt lor haix…..he just don one to listen……

BTW
Sales wait for me!!!

Roy siao one lor call me so late, late never mind if I’m still awake but just now was me about to sleep le going in the dream le den the phone rang Siao la! Now can't sleep le la thanks to Roy..... Walao Wei.... What so important call me at that time? If not very important you going to die le next time call me in the morning ma....now 2.45 about to 3AM LE you know!

About time le then Yong Liang called and say he’ll be a bit late cause he one to wait for the ite letter to post in…..den okay so told Zhen Wei change meeting time to 3.15pm told him not to be late but haix still late even Yong Liang came le he still one the way make me wait so long lor….. Very hot out there so went into the mall still can’t take it so went to Starbucks to get a Venti Frappuccino Vanilla Cream…. Wa siao la S$6.80 lor…
Btw what yours favorite Starbucks drink?

My: Iced Vanilla Latte!!!


At last he came about 3.35PM went to foodcourt as Zhen Wei was hungry while he was eating there is one family with the kids pushchair with a kid on it then there was a kind of very heavy bag hanging back there and it fell backward the kid is like crying le lor they still like laughing what a fucking parents chee bye lor!!! And know what later fell 2nd time walao wei…. What parents was that plus the father is like nothing happen when his kid fell he just looked down like that also NEVER help lor!!!! Siao one!!!
Oh ya saw Choon Hua working at coldwear..... haha asking me to buy one then give me 40%........ chat a bit.... ya there is one funny things while chating one china girl about to pay money then she got some shirts she don one she though i am working there also then gave it to me lor walao...haha then i was like telling her sorry i am not working here, she was like so ashamed lor me also la haha.......


Went to the arcade as Zhen Wei wants to play the basketball game and he played
1st Score 599
2nd Score 582
Wow no bad huh!!! Haha…
Oh on now feel like playing also how? Haha KJ think of this newurbanmale t-shirt crocodile shorts don play, save up!!!! LOL


Walking to take MRT saw a small girl holding to a doll we all thought it was real lor very real doll haha…. Vivo City...........
Take Mrt to Vivo to meet Xi Yun for movie (National Treasure: Book of Secrets)
Haha while watching the movie there is one guy very what cause is like that part of the movie was funny all laugh but his laugh till very funny I mean his laughing! Walao lor haha! Btw the movie was very nice! You guys should watch it! Funny and very adventure....NICE!!! 5stars I think I’ll give it about 4!!! hee


Yong Liang very what because while shopping he keeps reminding me about me no money! Telling me don buy this don buy that! Den told him got sales up to 50% know what he say? You no money don buy!! Haix why never work? Sian lor no job no money! Haix spend too much this month le!!

Newurbanmale.com
What is this about “Should cow wear bra????” HUH???

Having dinner at Carl’s Jr should be at Sushi Tei one but too late le about to close haix but donno why Carl’s Jr very late close one!!! Xi Yun ate the “Charbroiled BBQ Chicken” Zhen Wei “Charbroiled Chicken Club” for Yong Liang and me “Portobello Mushrooms Burger” wow not bad la haha….Walao there is one part must see the photo what you will say: EEE disgusting yucky lor!!! fuck they donno how to clean one lor……..
After eating then bye bye le….. Cause also nothing to shop le….


Charbroiled BBQ Chicken
Charbroiled Chicken Club
Portobello Mushrooms Burger

EEEE Yucks!!!
On the way home in the Mrt saw two Indian lady eating/drinking Fresh "Meshli" (Coconut) in the Mrt oh no OMG lor haha funny…….

Haix never buy anything today thought can buy the Yipun Man undergear don have at Vivo outlet.... haix


Yea I got the ITE course & college I want…. Yea!!!
(Electrical Technology) College East – Simei….
Donno who got choose this course same as me???

Hmm donno others got what????
I only know all this people one!!!!

Jeric, Jia Jie, Cresentia, Gordon, Theng Theng, Bing Zhong, ..…..Chemical Process Technology
Choon Hua, Nick…………Service Skills (Retail)
Shikin, Azreen………… Service Skills (Tourism)
Esther, Yong Liang…………….Digital Media Design
Gerald………….Automotive Technology

A lot friends going for the ITE interview tomorrow haix…. Sian….
Wish them all the best & hope they all will pass!!!

Jia Jie say he will be promote to supervisor in Haagen Dazs in January wow
Donno izzit real or not…. Haha!!!

No comments: