Penis, Men’s health 30 December 2007

PENIS LIFE!!!

~The hopefully long, solid muscle that men have as a part of the reproduction process
~something women can't live without
~some refer to it as the PEN15 club

The life of a Penis
-Hangs around with 2 nuts all the time
-Next door neighbor is a real asshole
-Has a head he can't think with
-An eye he can't see out of
-His best friend is a pussy
-Every time he gets excited he throws up
-And worst of all his owner beats him

A)The envy of all men!
B)The only reason women keep us around.
C)The reason we wake up with black eyes, and are sitting in county jail.
D)The reason I never got my homework done.

A)"Damn my penis is large, maybe I should go buy a Ferrari."
B)"Damn your penis is large...(I've never really heard this, so I dont know what comes next)."
C)"Damn my penis is large, maybe I should get too drunk and fight."
D)"Damn my penis is large, maybe I should not do my homework because my penis will definitely get me a good job when I'm older...right?"

By girls…..
1. The thing that makes or breaks a relationship.
2. The thing easily replaced with my showerhead.
3. The thing that makes me wanna puke if it's under 5 inches...or over 11.
4. The most disgusting, addictive part on the male body.

1. Can I see your penis before I say "I love you."?
2. Who needs a penis when I can masturbate all night?
3. Omg ow your 12 inch penis is going in my uterus.
4. This is so gross but I can't stop sucking your penis.

Huh donno what all this about LOL search from Urban Dictionary……….haha but very funny leh the life of a penis!!!LOL
From Men’s health……..
Chipper ticker
Not all junk food is bad. Eating corn and tortilla chips fried in corn oil that’s high in polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) could be good for your heart. A study published in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition put participants under three different diets: low fat snacks (fat-free cookies and low-fat cereal bars), high-fat snacks (chocolate bars and buttered popcorn), and the PUFA-rich corn and tortilla chips. Those on diet high in PUFA showered a greater drop on LDL (bad) and total cholesterol. This led researchers to conclude that chips fried in corn ail was a simple way to ingest PUFAs without including saturated or trans fats into the diet.

Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA)
LDL = Bad Cholesterol
HDL = Good Cholesterol
From Men’s health……..
A drink for Stiffs
Pomegranate juice may be an effective erection elixir. When doctors at UCLA asked patients with mild erectile dysfunction to drink 227g of pomegranate juice every day for a month, almost half of the men reported having harder and longer-lasting erections. Pomegranate juice’s potent antioxidant content – higher that that of any other fruit beverage – increases erection-inducing blood flow to the penis by eliminating plaque build in the arteries.
Haix but for me I don think I need to drink la….. Haha!!!

Nothing today leh……
Got haha LOL very funny one me at school boring ma then shikin say one to make class video den me and her taking funny photo about the class walao very bad right…haha
But is fun la…… showing you some of the photo…..oh also can visit our class friendster.com http://profiles.friendster.com/48304659 more photo in the friendster.com…. hee
Plz la
Fun miss tong
Good
Hmm......
hurry up lei Alson teacher comin liao la....
(Qi Qi) ah lian pose
(David Lim) Playin alone this to most funny one walao playing alone with the donno what thing

(Hidayat) his sleep pattern

Madam lee come on don sing le la

Part one - meryvn i love you

Part two- Jun xian just wan to let you know i & meryvn nth de cause i only love you.......

Part three - don leave jun xian....

No comments: