Stupid train!!!! Happy shopping!!! 25 December 2007

Hmm…. Dinner& shopping with my family today…

OMG Mrt spoil we have to wait in the train for 15min then in my mind was like walao leh after that we have being told to get out of the train at potong pasir wait for another 15min then wait for the next train to come den though everything will be fix BUT more worse now is every stops 10min den after 2stops at farrer park I told my parents that I can’t take it why not we get down at the next stop little India and take bus 851 to Chinatown then they said okay then is about 30min for just the 3 stops only lor WALAO….

At the bus stop asking each other having what for dinner later then instead of going Chinatown we went Alexandra village(Queensway) there is like the old food court we ate the bbq seafood wow super nice lor!!!

Then saw a vintage bakery wow the cake there is kind of nice but a bit not sweet leh!!!!


After that went to take bus 61 to Vivo city…..

Then my mum feels like buying a pair of shoes from crocs and she bought S$69 if I’m not wrong… TROIKA/Chocolate


For my turn to shop and they follow leh haha….

Went topman saw a pair of jeans (Skinny type) feel like buying but don one cause now a days many people wearing then don feel like buying leh lor haha….

Then GAP nothing much there


Head-to crocodile looking for my shorts nice but almost same as one of my sis 3/4pants… then saw a lot others shorts that is very nice bought one S$79.90 but 20% haha S$63.92 now hehe about to pay one guy came and ask “are you member???” me reply no…. then asking me to buy one more t-shirt to make to S$100 to become a member then was thinking not bad asking me to buy the V-neck knits then say okay lor wow now is S$103.84 le leh!!! But not bad got a lifetime membership cards got 15%

The white one was bought not long 3days ago S$29.90 limited edition Love-T to help the chronically ill chidren!!!

Not bad right!!!! Very nice!!!!

the membership card for crocodile

Then nothing much to shop went home and now blogging me 1st blog haha!!!!
How izzit too wordy??? I think so haha!!!

No comments: