CNY is coming...... 1 February 2008

Argh……WHO GOT THE Hwang jin yi de song "Na Bbeun Sa Ram”

Went CCA Pool again play for about 3hr plus not bad leh get to know more how to play and getting to be like pro leh haha…..

Hey sure you guys heard of Edison Chen and Gillian Chung & other two more sex photos right haix donno why leh Erm, the person who hacked Edison's comp/hp must have gotten very angry with him or so la. I feel like very bad for Edison lor haha….. But who ask they sex still one take photo haha but good for the fans of Edison and Gillian lor get to see their parts………haha LOL

Walao very sian leh…. CNY is like so what also nothing one lor….. is like for the one day OH happy new year, happy new year your ang bao they give give give we take take take then OH bye bye happy new year ar see you all next year bye bye…. Walao like that also can one lor damn sian…..
Plus all they will ask/say is for me la:
-WA Soooo tall leh ar!!!! For me is like heehee ya lor
-Taking O’level this year ma??? My ans: no me now in ITE now leh HAHA…..
-What course ar….. electrical technology
-OO good good…… me will be like dian….don one say la sian
-Donno this year they will ask or not??? Got GF mah??? HAHA
-Wish they will ask me got money mah if no I give you okay HAHA wish they will say that….
-more
-more
-more
-more

BTW lazy to upload the photo i take.....

No comments: